Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dot two.

I am sucking on a Dum-Dum, thinking about how enthusiastic I was to describe the necessity for proper-nouns at work. The little boy with his desk situated in front of me had a black eye appearing to be pierced by a sword. Sword of what sorts? Teaching the genre of mystery, I'd have put it forth as evidence, the bloody blot on his eye. "Too simple," he replied at the judgement of the detective in the four paged story we were slowly reading. The genre of mystery--bores you? You are uncomfortable with the way I am not familiar, guilty with impatience and a short attention span. If having received the chance to ask the detective, Encyclpedia Brown, if he had a girlfriend, it would be your question number one. But you don't number the question, maybe you find it arbitrary. Nine years of experience living, and what really irks you? Did receiving the bloody blot on your eye hurt? It pisses me off how I can't press return and get a space. But at least I get to chose whenever I get to suck on a Dum-Dum. However there are many hours in my life when I feel so choiceless. Radio commercials, red lights, radical children. Or maybe I love radical children. It's strange how something in life is received as positive or negative. A career, notably. Do you give me jived up eyebrows when I say I will become a fire dancer. For life. When you live and work in education, it becomes evident that the politics of the committee, litigators, and board fuels a faucet of need and greed. This is the knowledge (perspective) received by evidenced acts and cases. Is it easy to get what you want when you want it, with the litigators fighting for you to get what you want because they think it's what you need (pocketbooks or morals.) The holidays are coming, they tell us that the days for our buying are numbered. Spend money on Christmas trees, let the suspense of the tidings hinge you to the ground. Alibi for the children innocents. Directly, these expectations are important to children. Everyday they harbor them. "Are we going to play a... game? Can we have some free time...now? Where is the...candy?" Candy for what? Not paying attention. Not having an attention span. Being concerned with ulterior motives. Most natural for this breed. A generation of fantastics. Nothing but punchy interchanges and actions. Overgeneralization, occurring. Suits of varying identifiers nonetheless, that I am not credentialed to identify. Devotion of a substitute teacher,

1 comment:

Marissa said...

wow. Do you edit these or are they free flow? I'm impressed and I enjoyed it too.